| RENEGADE TEAM
||SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH
||SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH
|4th / 5th / 6th GRADE GIRLS
|| 6:30pm - 8:00pm
| HIGH SCHOOL BOYS
(9th, 10th & 11th Grade)
|HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS
||Please contact Coach Darick at (415) 623-6038 for more information
Our goal is to assemble competitive teams that will be competing against the best. If you think your son or daughter has what it takes to compete at a higher level, come to our tryouts!!!
If your son or daughter cannot make either the Saturday or Sunday tryouts or have any questions about our Renegades AAU Program, please email or call us at:
•firstname.lastname@example.org •Coach Darick De Leon (415) 623-6038 •Coach Ben Cote (650) 278-6558
NBH Renegades Tryouts FAQ
• Do we have to be at the tryouts both days?
• It is not mandatory to be at both tryouts to make a team. In an effort to get a fair evaluation, we do encourage players to attend both tryout dates.
If he or she cannot make one of the dates, it will not be held against the player.
• How many players are placed on a Renegades team?
• We target 10 players per team. Occasionally there will be 9 or 12 players.
• What is the time commitment?
• The Spring Season typically runs from March through the end of May.
• The Summer Season typically runs from June to the end of August.
• When are the practices & tournaments?
• Practices will typically run once or twice a week starting from 5:30PM to 9:30PM
• Practices are primarily held at the following locations (subject to change):
• Notre Dame High School, 1540 Ralston Ave, Belmont, CA 94002
• Serra High School, 451 W 20th Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403
• Nothing But Hoops, 1881 Rollins Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010
• Tournaments will be held on the weekends
• Families will be responsible for their own travel expenses for out-of-town tournaments.
• How much does it cost per player?
• $600-$800 per player PER SEASON
• The amount will be finalized once the schedule and team roster are set. The total amount may vary in some cases based on the number of tournaments, practices and other costs in which each team participates.
• Player’s Fee can be split up into 2 payments upon request
• A deposit of half of the player’s fee is due at the first practice or meeting.
• What does the Player Fee cover?
• The player fee covers all tournament entry fees, practice time, uniforms, and reversible jerseys, coach’s fee, insurance, administrative costs, and for some teams NBH league fee.
• Are there any fundraising opportunities available to help offset the cost?
• YES. We are planning to provide parents and players an opportunity to raise money to help offset some or all of the cost associated with the upcoming Renegades season. More details on the fundraising program will be available at the parent’s meeting.
Renegades Basketball Club
1881 Rollins Rd
Burlingame, CA 94010